|Location: LOUGHTON, ESSEX||Salary: 25000.00 - 30000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3075602|
Our client have a job opportunity for a demand planner to join the supply chain and planning team supporting the manufacturing/production. The key element to this role is utilise the ERP/MRP system to reduce down time and increase stock efficiencies.
1. To provide reporting support to the Operations Group
2. To ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Sites’ Cost Data
3. To act as process owner for SFDC, Cycle Count, Standard Setting and Stocktake processes
4. To produce Cost Estimates for Inter Site sales of components/assemblies
5. To provide Technical Support for, and help organise/run the annual stocktake
6. To provide backup and support for the Engineering Change Process within Operations
7. Manufacturing Purchasing
The successful candidate will need to have a strong planning background within manufacturing/engineering and have used a MRP system. You will also need to be a driven individual as this part of business is growing and this is an opportunity for career progression.
The job is offering a very competitive local salary with pension and other company benefits. If you are interested in the role please forward me an updated CV email@example.com.
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more
32000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
GREENWICH, LONDONRead more
125 - 175 GBP Per Hour
TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRERead more
26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more