Supply Chain Administrator
6 month FTC
£20,000 - £25,000
Do you have previous experience as a supply chain administrator?
A work from home opportunity is available for a 6 month fixed term contract.
About the job:
- Develop a strong and collaborative link with Sales Order Processing (Customer Services) and Factory Supply to ensure full and clear communication and resolution of any issues.
- Analyse and provide feedback on historic and current demand data to enable an accurate picture of true demand vs. sales to be captured.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly analytical, with the ability to present complex data concisely to all levels in the organisation.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise multiple activities while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to prioritise key activities.
- Highly numerate, with strong IT skills including advanced Excel (+PowerPoint) skills.
- Excellent communicator, focused on building and maintaining strong working relationships across the business
- An enthusiastic, proactive approach to work, with a positive “can do” attitude
For more information please contact Donna at REED.