Salary: Dependent on experience (Competitive)
Would you like to work for a growing company?
Would you like to work for a company that exports globally?
Would you describe yourself as a strong administration candidate?
Are you a strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills?
If so, I would love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fantastic company in Rochdale.
Responsible for the forecasting and stock management of a profile of products and suppliers to ensure customer demand can be met working within company budgets and stock targets.
Key duties responsibilities:
Forecasting and stock management for a portfolio of products / suppliers
• Set up and maintain min/max stock levels
• Place and expedite purchase orders
• Review slow moving/excess/obsolete stock and identify options for clearance etc
• Placing bulk orders with suppliers
• Manage and monitor the movement of stocks between suppliers and ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet forecast dem ands
• Product Development
• Ensure product specifications are set up and agreed with relevant suppliers in conjunction with the buyer
• Ensure product costs on the system are accurate and include all relevant costings including freight & duty
• Import procedures
• Quality control
• Liaising with suppliers regarding quality issues until resolved
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company so don’t wait around get in touch!