Are you an experienced Demand Forecaster within busy Call centre/ Customer service environment and looking for your next challenge in a dynamic, fast moving sector?
As a Demand Forecaster you will deliver a best in class forecasting process. As a key member of the operational team you will be responsible for providing an accurate activity forecast covering all the deliverables of a multi-discipline Contact Centre. Creating new and innovative forecast and capacity models to plan for future demand, growth and channel shifts. Strategy development for changes in customer demand and expectations over the next 5 years. Identification and implementation of new technology for planning, including the use, development or procurement of effective workforce management software (WFM) and or other in-house systems/Excel.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks :
- Taking an active role in the new business and change processes to ensure that impacts of change are fully understood and mitigated through the forecasting process as required.
- Owning key customer and partner relationships to ensure understanding and approval of the relevant forecasting outputs.
- Working closely with our Contact Centre Partner to ensure accurate Capacity Planning against the Activity Forecast.
- Owning risk and issue management for the Contact Centre forecasting process.
- Monitor operational service levels, taking responsibility for all KPI’s.
- Proactively manage and resolves organisational delivery issues.
- Review KPI’s and MI at granular level raising and managing queries through to resolution – Root cause analysis.
- Timely escalate any business impacting issues and be pivotal in their resolution.
- Develop and manage Business Intelligence reports.
- Excellent MS office application knowledge including Excel & Access.
- Knowledge of working with databases and VBA would be desirable.
Knowledge & Experience :
- Previous demonstrable experience of defining and implementing activity planning processes for multi-discipline contact centres.
- Extensive experience of owning and managing customer and partner relationships.
- Knowledge of service delivery management standards & practices.
- SLA and performance management.
- Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyse data, using the data to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and to be able to work with all levels within the organisation building a trusted partnership.
- Excellent MS office application knowledge including Excel & Access. Knowledge of working with databases and VBA would be desirable.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Good relationship skills to collaborate with key operational stakeholders.
- The ability to explain complex information in an easy to understand manner and generate “buy-in” from key stakeholders.
If you this sounds like you, please apply online now, or email your most updated CV details to email@example.com or call Kristine on 01908 660057 for more information.