Reed HR are working with a Not-for-Profit Organisation based in Central London to recruit a HR Delivery Manager on a Fixed Term Contract basis until March 2021.
The main purpose of this role will be to lead on the Delivery of the organisations Projects, with a particular focus on processes and delivery tools across the different work streams within the Projects programme. Experience of working in Agile with cross-functional teams is essential.
Some of the roles and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Manage delivery across several projects with cross functional teams that include research, policy and technology expertise. You will ensure that projects are delivered to agreed goals, on time and on budget.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities e.g. retrospectives delivery team meetings.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders through effective communication and engagement.
- Clear monitoring and reporting to clients (monthly, quarterly and annually) including programme level KPI's.
- Working with delivery leads to ensure effective management of high-level procurement and contracting.
- Monitoring effectiveness across the project work streams and providing administrative support where necessary.
- Champion agile ways of working.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of delivering projects (ideally technology/data ones) end-to-end, on time, on budget and to a high quality. You will also have experience of working with cross functional digital teams in an Agile environment, and have a good understanding, and skills with project planning software and a range of cloud-based technologies.
You must have experience working with cross functional digital teams in an Agile environment with Scrum or Kanban processes and roles.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so it would be ideal if you are available immediately or on short notice
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.