REED are supporting a large and well-run consultancy firm who are currently expanding their Scotland team. Initially a 3 month temporary contract, it is highly likely this will be extended into a permanent offer of employment.
Remote working – can be anywhere in the UK.
Pensions Administrator, responsible for the administration of occupational pension schemes including– DB, CARE and Hybrid pension schemes
The successful candidate will have experienced supporting complex queries, manual calculations.
- Carry out complex pension administration and calculations which will include treasury and payroll
- Attend Trustee meetings, including new business presentations
- Responsible for pensioner payrolls, pension increases and ensure the annual notification of the lifetime allowance
- investment contributions
- Unit reconciliations/lifestyle switches
- Experience: Occupational pension schemes - DB, DC, CARE, Hybrid
- QPA or PMI qualified or willing to study towards relevant qualifications
- Experience carrying out complex manual pension’s calculations
Excellent salary and benefits
For further information, please call Heather Yardley on 0141 241 4700 or email email@example.com