Finally a DBA paying a DBA salary!!
I am pleased to say that I am now working with one of the most instantly recognisable companies in the UK who have asked me to help find them multiple highly skilled DBA's
You will have the opportunity to join a technology focused company with a passion for innovation and using the latest tech. You will be working in a fast paced agile environment working on my clients’ web platform and websites.
The company lead the way in terms of technology, and reputation, in their field. They have experienced immense growth; going from strength to strength in recent-times. As an integral member of the team that brings the vision to reality, you will have the opportunity to make a real foot-print with your work.
The typical day will see the team group-together and decide what can be achieved. Your responsibilities daily will include: using your skills to maintain, analyse and optimise the ever-growing database to match the needs of your colleagues; indirectly guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
Other responsibilities include:
* Analyse availability, scalability and performance of current systems
* Design database solutions for new and existing systems, in line with business requirements
* Work with other team members to build database knowledge
* Develop and implement routine updates
* Strong Oracle Database Administration experience
* Experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems
* Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service
* Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service
* Experience of SQL Server is desirable
* Oracle Certification, preferably OCP
To be considered, I am looking for the following skills and abilities:
Apply today to be considered for this position. Alternatively reach out with an up-to-date CV to be considered, and contacted, to discuss further.