|Location: CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 19.32 - 19.32 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3084493|
The role is a full time position, initially for 6 months.
The successful candidate will be;
1. Responsible for the planning, development and delivery of reliable data management services and advice for the division and external stakeholders (regulatory and non-regulatory). This includes direct negotiation with the regulators over their reporting requirements.
2. Be the technical architect for data manipulation, modelling and “what if” analysis and systems required to deliver the department’s business objectives. Draw on wider knowledge and understanding to put solutions in context and provide additional information through research and analysis.
3. Identify, deliver and maintain highly effective reporting mechanisms, presenting complex information to a variety of audiences (including senior management) to support day-to-day activity and enable the management of issues or disaster recovery situations.
4. As a champion for continuous improvement, ensure the adoption of best practice across Operations as well as using process reviews to challenge long-standing and historical ways of working; mapping processes and making recommendations for improvements, tracking achieved benefits of delivered changes.
5. Contribute to income generation and cost savings through analysis of operational information and development of recommendations.
6. Coordinate the introduction of data-driven processes (particularly with respect to new systems/process implementation) into the Operations Directorate, developing sustainable processes and managing the hand-over to the relevant processing team.
7. Achieve and strive to surpass performance targets and objectives; deliver clear information against Key Performance Indicators and progress against key services and deadlines.
8. Provide support and guidance to staff to enable widespread and effective use of reporting packages, such as Excel and Visio.
The successful candidate will have:
Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
Advanced technical experience of using appropriate IT systems to deliver management information (must include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Visio; knowledge of OCR’s existing processing systems, such as EPS, and/or experience of SAP is desirable, as is familiarity with data/reporting packages, such as SAS and Power BI)
Consistent achievement of a number of competing objectives
Some regulated sector experience, in large or similar organisations that have experienced extensive change
Participation in delivery of change projects
Must have a can-do attitude – needs to focus on how an objective can be achieved, tackling obstacles rather than allowing themselves to be blocked by them.
A very positive attitude.
Must have a methodical and highly organised approach to their work.
If this sounds like something of interest, or if you’d require further information please don’t hesitate to contact Simon Mills on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 462872.
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
17.00 - 19.00 GBP Per Hour
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 57500.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
21.44 - 26.77 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more