Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We are now recruiting for a Data Quality Officer to join a team based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
The overall purpose of the role is to: monitor, interpret, investigate and audit information held on the Case Management System in compliance with Management of Police Information MoPI)/Quality Assurance Framework, ensuring information is correct and deadlines for ‘follow ups’ with members of the public are met.
The knowledge or skills required in the role are as follows:
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn police systems and current policing legislation, policies and procedures (e.g. Case Management System, MoPI, Data Protection Act, Human Rights Act, Quality Assurance Framework, Government Protected Marking Scheme).
- High level of computer literacy - Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, with a working knowledge of other Microsoft software to investigate, present and interpret data.
- Good standard of education with GCSEs (Grade 9-1/A-C) or Key Skills level 2 or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Strong problem solving, communication and relationship building skills with the personal credibility to impact at all levels.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships (e.g. cross department/service programmes or projects, collaborative ventures).
- Ability to work in a secure and confidential environment where recognising sensitive information, maintaining discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Able to demonstrate commitment to continuous professional development.
- Ideally experience of training/tutoring or providing feedback and guidance to others.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, for an initial for 6 months, working full-time paying an initial hourly rate of £12.07 per hour (PAYE).
Please apply now or email Derrick.Codling@reedglobal.com and join us in loving Mondays
All roles are subject to strict police vetting and right to work checks
18% of the business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes around the world. Set up by Sir Alec Reed in 1985, it’s the driving force behind all of REED’s philanthropic activities.
The Foundation provides funding for a number of charities, channelled via the Big Give, the online donation platform that allows donors to discover and donate to projects of interest.