REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a Data Quality Officer to join a large organisation in Liverpool.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team on a 3 month temporary basis.
The duties will include:
- Proactively identify data discrepancies and errors within the existing HR, Finance and Purchasing Systems.
- Research and amend records as necessary, thus ensuring effective and reliable data that is compliant with policies & procedures; data protection legislation and Home Office requirements.
- Identify areas that need further investigation; identify common errors that may require further user training and guidance and report these areas.
- Liaise with employees and all levels of stakeholder across the organisation to collect, collate and validate data that is incorrect and/or missing.
- Enter / load data onto the new systems where automated data migration processes are not able to transfer data thus ensuring that all data is complete and accurate.
- Assist in the testing of systems as required in order to ensure user input processes within systems are fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a hr shared service function
- Good analytical skills
- Experience using purchasing systems
- Excellent IT skills
The rate of pay is £10.13 per hour and you will be working 36.5 hours per week.
If you are immediately available and have the above experience then please apply ASAP.