|Location: Leeds||Salary: 40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Banking||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3112260|
• Be the nominated officer on the Data Protection Register.
• Develop and implement the organisation’s GDPR Policy
• Be the first point of contact for enquiries from staff on Data Protection and Subject Access requests, providing them with appropriate advice and guidance and seeking guidance from the Finance Director where necessary.
• Plan and carry out a programme of audit of Head Office functions and processes.
• Assess levels of staff awareness of Data Protection.
• Provide support to the group in responding to Subject Access Requests.
• Deliver a programme of training to staff and advisers on Data Protection requirements.
• Prepare reports and management information for SMT and the Board reviewing levels of risk related to Data Protection.
• Provide support to the SMT on research and development projects and activities as required.
• Demonstrable experience with DPA Compliance
• Proven GDPR awareness
• Experience creating policies and procedures
• Proven experience of Information Security within a financial services environment
• Good understanding of financial services and industry challenges
• Ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive issues and information
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Ability to juggle conflicting demands and effectively prioritise
• Organised in approach to work
• Responsible and discreet
38000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EAST GRINSTEAD, WEST SUSSEXRead more
27000 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
20000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
30000 - 36500 GBP Per Annum
BUSHEY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more