|Location: CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 8.25 - 8.25 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3106917|
Pay Rate: £8.25 per hour
Hours: Term time only + 10 days to be working during holidays (Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 3pm)
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Data Manager for one of our clients based in Chippenham. The role involves providing assistance and support in strategic management of the whole ICT and provide efficient and effective organisation of our clients assessment, reporting, recording and tracking systems.
• Set up and maintain the behaviour management procedures and records, accomplishments, certificates and associated reports
• Overseeing and co-ordination of attendance data and EMA by admin staff
• Manage system permissions, issuing passwords and ensuring all staff have correct access to the information management system
• Develop the use of SIMS Assessment Manager, Profiles and Behaviour Modules and support staff in their day to day use of the system
• Create and maintain the assessment database and ensure that assessment data held on pupils is accurate and complete
• Analyse the data held in Assessment Manager and produce reports on progress, effort and behaviour on individual pupils and cohorts of pupils at times set out in the assessment calendar
•Organise internal and external examinations, organise examinations rooms, produce bespoke seating plans and timetables in Examination Organiser module
• Support the school’s timetabler in the development and production of the school timetable
• Prepare a new academic year calendar in SIMS
• Promote students into the new year structure incrementing their curriculum years
• Set up and maintain registration groups, allocate student memberships, tutors and Year Learning Co-ordinators
• Updating the Digital Signs (TV’s) in the school reception area and Education Block corridor
• Minutes of meetings
• Reception cover when required
• Support the aims of the School to promote a positive, safe and aspirational learning environment.
• To treat all pupils fairly, consistently and without prejudice.
• Promote equality of opportunity and an acceptance of diversity, tackling the use of derogatory or aggressive language and challenging stereotyping and prejudice-based bullying.
• Set a good example to pupils in terms of appropriate dress, standards of punctuality, attendance and conduct.
• Reflect on own practice as well as the practices of the School as part of school self-evaluation.
• Be proactive and take responsibility for matters relating CP, Safeguarding and health and safety.
All duties in the job description may be varied to meet the changing demands of the School at the reasonable direction of line manager and the Headteacher and are reviewed annually.
You must have SIMS experience and be available immediately.
Please apply online or email Deborah.Hughes@reedglobal.com
24000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
RUSHDEN, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
18.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
19000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NORTH LONDON, LONDONRead more
17000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
9 - 9 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more