Brand New Vacancy – Data Administrator - £17,500 per annum – Bamber Bridge – APPLY NOW!
REED are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator to join a leading business based in Bamber Bridge.
Supporting your manger in producing a variety of reports relevant to the compliance and continuous improvement of the business your daily duties Include…
- Entering data into spreadsheets using Excel on a daily basis
- Inputting data with accuracy from one report to another
- Supporting your manager in chasing information from others within the business
- Assisting in producing monthly and weekly reports
This role would be ideal for someone who would describe themselves as…
- A confident Excel user, used to entering data and using filters & formulas
- Able to work with a very high attention to detail
- A good communicator who is able to work with others to achieve set goals within deadlines
- Someone organised, confident with the ability to work on their own
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- £17,500 per annum
- Annual reviews for pay, bonuses and internal promotions
- Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking, company vouchers
- Company Running club (4pm finish on Wednesday for those who wish to join!)
How to Apply!
If you’re interested in this role, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
We are looking to interview ASAP so please reply to any emails or missed calls urgently
Know anyone that may be interested? REED pay up to £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Please note that by replying to this email with your CV attached, you’re granting us authorisation to send your CV to our client and represent you for this role. Please also detail your notice period and salary expectation when replying to the email
Please note that due to high volumes of applications received, only short listed candidates will be contacted.