Exciting new opportunities walking distance from York City Centre!
Our client is currently looking for Data Entry Processors to work on a contract helping to fight the ongoing battle with COVID-19.
Interviewing end of March and starting in April 2021, the role will last for around 4 month with future covers needed.
Night shift Monday - Friday 7pm – 3am (37.5 hours a week) with Saturday and Sundays off work. You will be provided with a week’s paid training which will be Monday-Friday during normal office hours before moving to the night shift. Free parking on site as well.
- Receipt, quality checking and processing packages.
- Data entry of client data into online systems raising any discrepancies.
- Storing packages in safe and secure compartments.
- Spreadsheet management.
- Maintaining spread sheet data
You will need to have:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good IT literacy and data entry skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
No previous experience is not essential but having worked within data entry, warehouse and data processing roles would be desirable.
So if you are happy with night shifts, have a great eye for detail and can start in April do not hesitate in applying!
Please note you must be able to commute to York on a day-to-day business due to the work being done on site.