Exciting new opportunities, based walking distance from York City Centre!
Our client is currently looking for Data Processing candidates to assist with a contract helping to fight the ongoing battle with COVID-19.
Starting in April 2021, this temporary role will last at least 4 months with future covers needed.
Night shift: Tuesday – Saturday 7pm – 3am (37.5 hours a week) with Sunday and Mondays off work. You will be provided with a week’s paid training Monday-Friday normal office hours before moving to the night shift.
- Receipt, quality checking and processing packages.
- Data entry of client data into online systems raising any discrepancies.
- Storing packages in safe and secure compartments.
- Spreadsheet management.
- Maintaining spread sheet data
You will need to have:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good IT literacy and data entry skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
No previous experience is not essential but having worked within data entry, warehouse and data processing roles would be desirable.
If this sounds like it could be for you please do not hesitate in applying!
Please note you must be able to commute to York on a day to day business due to the work being done on site.