My client, who are a world-wide established company are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Clerk to join their UK Sales and Customer service office based in Newbury.
This is a full- time permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Enter customer order data with accuracy and speed, ensuring product code, quantity, price and discount terms, delivery charges are correct
- Checking and verifying customer and order data entered by reviewing, correcting and /or re-entering as necessary to ensure 100% accuracy of order entry
- Resolving queries with Order processing and Internal sales teams
- Producing order related documentation from the system, including invoices, packing sheets, delivery notes and assembly instructions
- Maintain customer database by entering any new and updated customer and account information
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent Keyboard/typing skills
- Methodical and organised
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested then please apply now or contact Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.