Our client a well known business, based within the York ring road are currently looking for Customer Service Administrators to join their busy team and provide administrative and operational support to their Customer Service team.
This temporary role will last for at least 3 months with the chance of it being extended further. Training will be provided in the office but then the role will be home working.
Monday-Friday 08.30am-17.00pm 37.5 hours a week.
- Be responsible for maintaining the internal database with customer records
- Reconciliation of external data against internal data both on spreadsheets and internal databases
- Answering online customer enquiries and resolving tickets.
- Merging/combining duplicate customer accounts.
- Retrieving paperwork from customers and inputting this onto internal databases
- Previous Customer Support experience is essential.
- Good analytical, numeric and literacy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Maintains a positive attitude, self-motivated and uses own initiative.
- Professional in appearance, conduct, language and manner.
- High standard of work quality
- Desire to help and support
This role offers an immediate start so if it sounds like something you would be interested in don't hesitate in applying.