|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3066059|
I am currently recruiting for a CRM Data Analyst in Bristol paying up to £35,000pa, details below.
- Manage, deliver and evolve target lists and campaigns; from working with sales to define the objectives through to supplying quality leads.
- Drive data-led recommendations to enhance sales and marketing strategies.
- Identify target businesses that match brief supplied by sales/marketing both within Salesforce and externally.
- Data segmentation and manipulation for marketing campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to deliver optimised CRM initiatives.
- Importing new data from Excel documents; ensuring data is cleansed prior to import.
- Online research to seek new lead channels working to a priority list of territories/industries to target lead searches.
- Find, de-duplicate and input new leads into leads database.
- Liase with 3rd Party Data providers to negotiate and purchase new datasets that meet business requirements.
- Ongoing communication with the sales and delegates team ensuring high quality leads are being collected and correctly assigned.
- Ensure accuracy of contact information which may also involve further research to find more complete data.
- Proactively monitor the quality and duplication levels of the data within Salesforce, identifying missing information and areas requiring improvement
- Working within best practices, manage data cleansing of existing leads and contacts in database to increase quality and accuracy.
- Distribute leads amongst the business units to ensure that each sales/delegates team have a source of high quality, prioritised and qualified leads.
- Expert in data segmentation and manipulation.
- Experienced user of Salesforce and Pardot.
- Good understanding of data and database structures, ideally gained using Salesforce CRM.
- A thorough grasp of the functionality offered by Salesforce CRM and how they can support enhanced customer experience and business processes.
- Understanding of systems that can interface with CRM (e.g. to input or extract data) including Data Loader.
- Good communication and presentation skills; able to clearly and succinctly convey information in a manner that engages their audience, including senior decision-makers.
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to manipulate data quickly and efficiently with excellent Excel, Access and/or SQL skills
- Confident user of Salesforce CRM and Pardot.
- Understanding of data laws and legislation.
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferable.
If you meet the above requirements and would be interested in the opportunity please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move very quickly with this and I cannot progress your application without this.
Data Analyst - CRM, Pardot, Salesforce, Excel, Access, SQL
350.00 - 420.00 GBP Per Day
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
200.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more
250.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
18000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BURTON-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more