|Location: BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 155.00 - 155.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3054580|
Rate: £155 p/day PAYE
This role is inside IR35
A major N.H.S Client of ours is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on a contract basis of initially 3 months.
They are looking for somone who has experience working in an acute trust or extensive N.H.S experience as they have brought on quite a lot of contractors recently who don't have that experience.
• To analyse, develop, interpret and present information to a high standard, and promote the use and understanding of information provided.
• To work with clinicians and managers to identify their information needs and to analyse and provide information to support them in the delivery of healthcare/ planning and decision making.
• To participate in the regular and routine reporting for internal and external requirement, within deadlines and to agreed standard of quality.
• To undertake and complete complex ad hoc requests in line with the department’s policy and procedure, and to ensure exceptions and problems are escalated where appropriate.
• To ensure that information provided is validated, accurate, appropriate, and presented to high standard. Peer reviewing other data analyst work as required.
• To attend meetings as required and support project management in the presentation and communication of information.
• To monitor and investigate data quality issues, ensuring problems are brought to the attention of the appropriate manager.
• To assist in the design and development and administration of major new Information Systems and reports.
• To ensure that new developments comply with the department’s testing, change control and release procedures.
• To develop departmental procedures for standard reports.
• To apply national data standards and definitions, where applicable, to the analysis and reporting of activity and waiting lists.
• Interpret requests for information from any Foundation Trust staff requiring an analysis service, clarify and enhance the actual analytical requirement in conjunction with the requestor, advise on any specific data quality issues that may impact on the requirement and negotiate/agree a suitable report presentation and delivery timescale with the requestor.
• Ensure all information requests are logged and updated appropriately on the workload monitoring system.
• Assist colleagues in the Team and the Reporting Manager by prioritising own work in the light of existing workload and new user requirements, updating the workload monitoring system as appropriate.
• Design and develop appropriate complex queries to extract appropriate raw data from Foundation Trust computerised information systems in order to meet the information requirement specified by users of the service
• Perform complex data analysis on extracted raw data, using appropriate software tools, and create structured reports to a high degree of accuracy, and in a variety of formats, in line with internal/external requester’s information needs.
• Perform appropriate data quality and consistency checks during the analysis process and ensure the report construction methodology used is documented as part of the report delivery quality assurance process.
• Present the finished report(s) to the requestors at the agreed time, via the agreed delivery method and advise the requestor of any specific issues on quality, completeness and analytical interpretation. Agree any follow-on analysis with requestors
Please get in touch if you are interested.
23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
SWANSEA VALE, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
AMPTHILL, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
45000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
NEWPORT, GWENTRead more