|Location: LEWISHAM, LONDON||Salary: 12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3053953|
I am currently recruiting for a Data Analyst for a school in the borough of Bromley to start a Temp to Perm position.
The post-holder will liaise with the 2 other Data Managers within the Federation to develop and improve data systems across the Federation.
• To produce statistical analysis of student performance and progress at Key Stages 1-5 and in the early years.
• To provide the analysed data for Governors, heads of schools, senior management of schools, heads of subject and heads of years, all teaching staff and external agencies such as local authorities and the DfE.
• To record, collate and analyse behaviour data drawn from a variety of sources including incident reports and lesson observations
• To check that the data in SIMS course manager is accurate
1) Current Enhanced DBS
2) Sims Experience
3) Previous Data Analyst Experience
4) Strong Excel skills
Please apply for this position today so you do not miss out on this opportunity.
9.74 - 10.25 GBP Per Hour
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
19000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Hour
BROCKWORTH, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
250.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
10.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more