A global leader in marine catering management for the commercial shipping industry is seeking to recruit a Data Analyst for their Romford office.
Salary is £22,000 - £24,000. Hours of work Monday -Friday 9am to 5pm.
Immediate start for right candidate.
Key responsibility and tasks:
- Monthly verification of consumption value and VR, through the analysis of the manning and stock reports submitted by the vessels
- Detailed analysis on high consumption levels, to optimize performance and ensure sufficient stock on-board
- Monthly closure of stocks on all vessels by the deadline set by Garrets management
- Query coding and prioritization of follow-up
- Effective communication and collaboration with all departments across the business to ensure efficient query resolution
- Delivery of SLAs on response time to client/vessel queries
- Providing support to team leader for adhoc tasks
- Understanding the functionality of the vessel workbook, and providing troubleshoot support when necessary
- Setting up a new vessel, including verification of its opening stock, and creating the workbook
- Closing down exit vessels, and providing the relevant information to the Accounts Receivable Team, for billing purposes
- Ensuring timely and accurate validation of the vessel’s receipt against the purchase order
- Ensuring timely and accurate purchase order receipt for non-provision
- A-Levels or equivalent
- Have experience in use of Microsoft Office, with a minimum of intermediate in Excel
- Knowledge of ERP system AX2012 is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Have business level communication skills in English, writing and spoken.
- Have flair for numbers and an analytic mind-set
- Quick learner of processes and new systems
- Are highly driven to assist your team to achieve its monthly KPIs
- Have strong organisational skills and are able to manage and understand the importance of follow-up