One of the largest housing association based in London are looking to recruit several Data Analyst to join their Service Charge team. The role will be for 5 months with possibilities of further extensions if all goes well. It is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. The role will be work from home until further notice.
Purpose of the role:
The client is looking for candidates from data/financial analysis background to work on the housing associations service charge team. Candidates with good foundation within the field will be ideal whom will be provided with the necessary training to pick up the work.
- Build and prepare information files for auditors to certify 19/20 end of year accounts.
- Collect, collate and analyse invoices and other supporting documents from sources within the organisation and where appropriate seek information from external suppliers.
- Ensure residents are kept informed of progress on the review of their scheme accounts.
- Update progress on review of accounts in the central records keeping to timescales for completion.
- Work with auditors to answer queries relating to accounts before certification.
- Following certification communicate findings to residents.
- Carry out account adjustments following certification of accounts.
- Answer residents’ questions post mailing of the new revised accounts.
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.