Are you skilled Data Analysist who is available immediately?
REED are working with a nationwide charity who are looking for assistance on an ongoing basis in their office in Manchester.
Hours: Full Time
Contract: 6 months
Salary: 24k - £13.81/hour
My client is looking for a Data Analysist experienced in data entry, data interpreting and delivering reports and presentations. You will be working across several teams within the charity.
- Support in the ongoing housekeeping of WFM activities across all Helplines which includes in depth analysis of WFM data and the subsequent reporting and presentation of findings to Stakeholders across the charity to aid performance.
- Analyse and present research findings in a written or verbal format to contribute to the agreed departmental strategy goals and standards
- Build and maximise on usage of reporting tools, including SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence) and SQL Server in a service friendly format..
- To provide Intraday intelligence and guidance to Operational Managers across all bases to enable them to provide a consistent and comprehensive response to all callers to the service in line with achievement of National Services targets across all channels.
- To correspond effectively with customers using creative and engaging methods of communication, including written, verbal and electronic mechanisms.
- To explain data systems to staff and managers to ensure the input of data onto existing systems is consistent, accurate and appropriate.
- Assist on the development of Quality Control, Evaluation Systems, Management Information, Procedures and IS requirements and make recommendations on improvements.
- To proactively look for ways to provide support to Line Manager in the delivery of National Services projects and initiatives alongside colleagues, contributing to best practice.
- Enjoy maintaining and building relationships with suppliers and other service providers.
- An ability to organise and plan own work, identifying conflicting demands and establishing clear priorities in order to meet agreed objectives.
- Proactively seeks solutions and improved processes.
- Organised and efficient experience of operating with highly confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience of reviewing, implementing and maintain efficient systems and processes.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Effective planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively when under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships.
What will you benefit from?
• Excellent location, close to public transport links.
• Fantastic supportive working environment.
• Remote working and onboarding for the foreseeable.
• Training given to support you in your role.
• Opportunity to travel with occasional overnight stay in the future. No immediate plans given current situation. Ordinarily once every 6-8weeks to meet colleagues from across the country.
If you are available immediately and interested in this amazing opportunity then please send your CV to myself at email@example.com