|Location: READING, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3114306|
Then this could be for you.
I am currently working alongside a UK leading specialist in employee benefits and pensions based in Reading who due to growth are now looking for extra support within there pensions team. The role is apart of the Pensions administration team and due to an increase in high profile projects extra support is now needed within the division.
Some of the duties include:
• Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
• Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
• Complete calculations both manually and spreadsheet based of pension benefit data.
• Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
• Undertake rectification actions to member benefits and issue communication.
• Project work as directed by Senior Project Analyst or Manager.
• Dealing confidently with Clients, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
• Completing bulk updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained.
• Providing general support to the Project team.
It is essential that you have exceptional Microsoft excel skills to be able to carry out the position. You will also need to have an organised and methodical approach towards work, strong communication skills and able to work as a team.
The salary for the role is between £18 - 20,000pa and is Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
If you are interested in the position or you know someone that is then please email me on email@example.com
9.74 - 10.25 GBP Per Hour
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
19000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Hour
BROCKWORTH, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
250.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
10.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more