I am excited to be working with a highly reputable company who are looking to recruit a full-time Data Analyst on 12 month FTC to cover a maternity leave. This role is to start ASAP and paying circa £28k to the successful candidate.
Please note, this company are able to induct the successful candidate virtually and will facilitate work from home from the outset in order to abide by government guidelines.
The successful candidate will also get a generous holiday allowance: 27 days + bank holidays, private healthcare, free parking, access to a discount scheme and more!
This is a stand alone role in which the successful candidate will need to be able to take responsibility for their workload and set themselves deadlines and target to ensure business need is met.
Essential skills are as follows:
- Advanced Excel skills, to include Macros, Pivot tables etc
- Confidence managing, formatting and analysing large data sets
- The ability to format data in a user friendly way and present this data to highly senior staff
- Great communication skills and confident when presenting
- Experience within a commercial setting (ideally 1-2 years)
If you are keen to apply for this role, please do so today. I don't anticipate this role being vacant for long.
If you would like more information please email email@example.com with any questions.