Have you got a passion for data?
Do you want the work you do to genuinely make a difference to the future of the company?
Are you wanting to start a new role ASAP?
Then look no further! We are currently working with a leading Research Organisation based in York. Due to expansion they are now looking for 2 Data Analysts to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a Data Analyst you will be involved in:
- Managing client data using SAS systems.
- Generating data files for protocols and provide quality checked datasets to client specifications
- Supporting Clients and internal audits along with regulatory inspections on database information.
- Liaising with clients via teleconference on data file transmission schedules and formats.
- Taking responsibility for clinical study information from database set up through to database lock.
- Coordinate data transfers and data harmonization for clinical trials and communicate data management specifications with assigned clients.
As a Data Analyst you will have:
- Previous database experience (use of SAS systems is essential).
- Worked with vast amounts of data whilst possessing a high level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience of supporting Client and internal audits along with regulatory inspections on data.
- BSc in a relevant discipline or at least 12 months relevant experience (this is desirable).
- Understanding of legislations.
- Experience of MS packages including a strong knowledge of Excel.
What’s in it for you?
- Great working hours working between 8-4 or 9-5
- Generous Salary and benefits package
- Free parking
- If the role were to go permanent: healthcare scheme, flexible holiday scheme and much more
So if you have relevant experience and this sounds right up your street don't hesitate in applying or give Connor at Reed York a call for more information.