|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 15000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Banking||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3085399|
Having over 500 clients who confirm that our people are outstanding, proactive and relevant. This reputation is based on oersonal relationships we form with our clients, underpinned by our outstanding advice.
Communication is at the heart of what we do. We are proactive, strategic, knowledgeable and innovative.
We are looking for a Data Analyst that will excel in this role. This requires high levels of attention to detail, excellent communication skills, a passion about investments together with drive and enthusiasm.
We want someone who is unafraid to express a view and can express their view clearly, thereby contributing to the development of our proposition and practice.
You’ll be supported by on-the-job training, resulting in you developing your knowledge and abilities quickly.
Tasks will include (but are not limited to):
• Working with investment managers and other providers to obtain regular and timely investment information, such as valuations and performance data.
• Electronic filing of data.
• Checking and querying data, where appropriate.
• Uploading and manipulating investment data onto our proprietary systems to enable ongoing monitoring.
• Supporting the monitoring process including workload priorities and managing deadlines.
• Maintenance of asset and client databases including asset changes and transfers.
• Requesting and collating data needed for scheme accounting.
• Utilising systems such as Reuters DataStream to source, manipulate and present market information.
• Analysing and reporting on asset transitions.
• Proactively considering how our proposition and processes can be improved.
• Passionate about investments and investing
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Confidence to express a view
• Hard working, dedicated individual
• Desire to take responsibility for work
• Effective organisation skills and ability to manage and prioritise workload
• Proactive attitude, quick to learn and able to identify areas for self-development
• Care and keen attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including the use of complex formulae
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Access including creating queries and amending table relationships
• Desire to challenge the status quo and suggest improvements
• Good mathematical ability (GCSE grade B/5 or above)
• Prior experience within an office environment
• Prior experience dealing with large quantities of numerical information
• Expert understanding of Microsoft Excel, including amending Visual Basic code
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access including amending code and updating forms
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOKING, SURREYRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
18.50 - 18.50 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
45000.00 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more