A Romford based organisation is seeking a Data Analyst/Administrator to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This is organisation which has gone from strength to strength during the pandemic, and can provide a long-term secure career to the successful individual. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months relevant experience, or alternatively 12 months general office experience with relevant academic qualifications.
- Monthly stock report analysis
- Data presentation and manipulation
- Reporting production for team members
- Delivering high levels of customer service to stakeholders of all levels
- Effective communication to resolve issues with the datasets
- Responding to customer queries within SLA's
The successful candidate will have a background within Data and will have a suitable academic background - academic qualifications within Mathematics or Economics would be ideal. You will be numerically minded and have a penchant for data. Whilst this is a data driven role, you will also have direct communication with service users and must be capable of delivering excellent customer service.
Apply today as interviews will take place next week with a start date of either 19th or 26th of April.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please email email@example.com