|Location: MUCH HADHAM, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 8.5 - 9 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3072524|
The role will include but is limited to the following duties:
• To act as the Data Officer and to provide administrative support to the team
• Work with the team in the development and co-ordination of data and administrative systems.
• To use electronic data storage and programmes (eg Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Mailmerge etc.) as required.
• To maintain a high standard of records, promoting communication between teams and departments.
• To develop and maintain systems necessary for the smooth running of the service
• To arrange and attend key meetings, take notes and distribute relevant paperwork.
• Prepare Powerpoint presentations if required.
• Update and maintain the website for the College.
Due the location of the site, this role requires you to drive.
Please note you must be immediately available to be considered for this role. If you are interested please apply online.
Benefits of working through reed:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
17000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
COUNTY DURHAM, NORTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
20000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL LODGE, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
11.08 - 13.56 GBP Per Hour
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
10 - 10 GBP Per Hour
KIDLINGTON, OXFORDSHIRERead more