|Location: HILLINGDON, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 120 - 165 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3212698|
Reed Education Hounslow are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Hillingdon area.
Starting ASAP, the school are looking for an outstanding Dance teacher to join them on a perm basis.
• The school is an Ofsted rated “Good” school.
• The school ethos is to provide a first class education which prepares students both for further study and employment, and to be confident and constructive citizens in society.
• The school work within a caring and supportive ethos and celebrate success and Creativity
• To plan, prepare, develop, evaluate and review lessons and teaching programmes in accordance with the school policies.
• To ensure that all students have access to well designed, stimulating resources, undertake challenging activities at all times and work in an interesting and cared for environment.
• To assess, record and report on students’ work and progress in accordance with the school policies, ensuring students know the level at which they are operating and the strategies they need to undertake to move up the levels.
• To contribute to the preparation and development of schemes of work and teaching materials in response to school policies and in response to changes in national and school assessment procedures.
• To participate in pedagogical review and discussion with colleagues in order to share good practice with staff. To contribute to the planning and review cycle in line with the School Improvement Plan.
• To be responsible for Health and Safety issues within the lesson.
• To keep well informed with regard to contemporary issues in the teaching and learning of the curriculum, new technologies, education in general and national policy. To be committed to continuous self-improvement.
• To be a tutor and to be the first port of call with respect to the welfare and overall academic progress of individuals in the tutor group and for the development of a constructive group identity.
• To be involved in the development, preparation and delivery of PSHE. Barnhill Community High Dance Teacher.
• To assist with the management of behaviour and movement of students around the site and participate in the school’s duty rota. To contribute to general Health and Safety.
• To deal promptly and effectively with school and Examination Board administrative procedures.
• To take part in the school Performance Management Process.
• To contribute constructively to the ethos of the school by participating in activities organised in the school.
• To be an active and constructive participant of working groups/teams in the school.
• To contribute to the effective promotion of the curriculum area and of the school as a whole.
• To develop appropriate links with community and business organisations to promote the curriculum interaction.
• To make efficient and effective use of school resources, ensuring they are maintained and secure.
• To undertake such responsibilities commensurate with the post as can reasonably be directed by the Head Teacher.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status in the relevant or related curriculum area
• Experience of teaching within age range to be served by the school (11-18). (This may be obtained from teaching practice).
• Ability to teach Dance to all abilities that are creative, practical lessons.
• Well qualified in the appropriate curriculum area and participation in relevant in service courses and/or further professional study.
• Successful experience of organising, delivering and evaluating the teaching of the curriculum area both with regard to methodology as well as content.
• A) Understanding of the requirements of the subject at GCSE, BTEC, AS and A2 Level. B) Understanding of and experience in developing and delivering cross curricular themes Evidence of commitment to and enthusiasm in raising of standards and achievements.
• Evidence of the ability to oversee and promote effective participation of students in lessons.
• Evidence of the effective management of the behaviour of students.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
110.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day
LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
110.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
23.00-27.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
THAMES DITTON, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
58.00 - 80.00 GBP Per Day
KINGSWOOD, AVONRead more
9.23 - 12.30 GBP Per Hour
BARNOLDSWICK, LANCASHIRERead more