REED Technology are pleased to be working with an international cloud-based solutions provider based in North Bristol who are looking to recruit two Cyber Security Engineers to join their growing team.
Working within a DevOps environment, you will be responsible for investigating and remediating security issues across a variety of systems and networks.
This role offers the successful applicants the opportunity to work for an innovative and leading organisation who are at the cutting edge of what they do. You will benefit from a generous benefits package of which includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Dental Cover, Pension, Free Barista Coffee, and free weekly lunches.
If this sounds like the role for you please read on!
• Assist in security reviews of production infrastructure and systems
• Daily monitoring of security event logs and tools and help differentiate events form incidents
• Investigation and response suspected incidents
• Assisting in the vulnerability management process. Work with teams to facilitate patching
• Assisting in the automation of daily tasks using self-created tools and scripts
• A solid understanding of virtualisation architecture and security is required
• 2+ years relevant work experience in an information security role
• Experience working with firewalls and intrusion detection systems
• Relevant experience with multi-tier internet-facing architectures and systems
• Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and networking services (DNS, SMTP, HTTP/S)
• Strong operating system experience with different version of Windows and Linux
• Strong organisational, operational and process capabilities
• Strong understanding of security principles, best practice architectures, tools and processes
• Working experience with one or more languages; Python, Perl, Powershell, PHP, VBS, etc.
This role offers the successful applicant the chance to develop within a multi-skilled role and interdisciplinary environment and is definitely not one to be missed.
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t delay, please apply online ASAP or alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.