Reed are working alongside a large organisation in Cambridge who are recruiting for a Cyber Security Architect to join a Technical Architect team within a successful IT department working closely with the governance team.
The aim of your role will be to provide technical expertise and advice, working on new deliverables as well as managing risks to the organisation from cyber security threats. You’ll have the opportunity to provide new ideas on where improvements can be made to ensure better protection.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Assist and support the IT Enterprise Architect to ensure that all security controls are in place
- Provide details on risk assessment and advise on risk mitigation plans
- Investigate, monitor and report on cyber security incidents
- Take a lead on designs, solutions and services from a technical cyber security perspective
- Ensure appropriate policies, procedures and controls are in line with legal, regulatory and best practice requirements
You need to be proficient in the following:
- Previous experience within a Cyber Security role or similar
- Good awareness of cyber security and protection/recover processes
- Risk management
- Ability to make complex judgements and solve complex analytical problems
- PRINCE2 and ITIL qualification
- Annual Pay Progression
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
If you're interested in this role and feel like you'd be a good fit then please apply now or send your latest CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.