Full time, permanent
Mon - Fri - 9am to 5pm
Based Felixstowe or Working from home (office based while training)
Are you looking for a role that offers the flexibility to choose if you work in the office or from home and a for a company that offers excellent stability in a market that is currently going from strength to strength?
• Prepare documentation for customs clearance
• Liaising with customers and consignees
• Process and monitor import clearances
• Follow-up with customers and consignees
What experience does this role require?
• Shipping & Customs experience is NOT essential but could be a benefit
• Strong IT skills (Good excel skills are beneficial)
• Able to demonstrate accuracy in work and attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• Confident communicator
f successful you will receive a salary between £24,000-£26,000 plus benefits, the option to work from home or in the office and industry leading training to help you maximise your potential.
If this is a role you would like more information, please contact Reed Ipswich, or reply with your most up to date CV.