REED Business Support in Birmingham are helping an established logistics business to recruit a Customs Entry Clerk to their team.
As part of a busy and hardworking team, the Customs Entry Clerk is responsible for checking all customs documentation and entering accurate information onto an in-house system.
Daily Responsibilities include:
* Reviewing all customs data, checking against relevant documents and ensuring all errors are detected and amended
* Using an in-house system to keep an accurate log.
* Reading sales reports and bills
This is a critical role and attention to detail is essential. You will be able to work independently and manage your own work load.
We are looking for someone who can offer the below:
* A-C Grades in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
* Experience of customs and/or import as well as freight or logistics experience
* High standard of written and spoken English
* A strong team player
* Strong understanding of MS Office
This a permanent role offering a competitive salary, pension scheme, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and free parking.