REED are working with a forward-thinking and innovative manufacturer in Kings Lynn, by recruiting for the permanent position of Customer Service Support Advisor.
The main purpose of the role is to provide exceptional administrative support to the sales team and a WOW buying experience for customers.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the customers assigned to you
- Providing dedicated support and assistance to your assigned Sales Manager.
- Answer incoming calls and responding to customer requirements promptly.
- Preparing customer quotations
- Handle the processing of Orders within the time limits
- Responding to customer emails, and supporting the Sales Manager with their email inbox
- After sales and chasing up deliveries, keeping customers informed
- Inform Clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- All quotations and information meticulously uploaded on ERP & CRM.
- All quotes and enquiries followed up through to order/ completion.
- Resolve account queries and chase overdue accounts.
- Support customers with technical machinery queries
- Proven experience within a Sales Administration/Customer Support role
- Professional and confident telephone manner with active listening skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive 'can-do' attitude and tenacity of purpose
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly and helpful disposition
- Personable nature and strong team working
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Standard working hours of Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, with half and hour for lunch. 2 hours flexi-time per week available.
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience
- 25 plus Bank Holidays
- Canteen on-site with free lunch provided each day
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Parking
- Bright modern offices
- Progression and development opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible ensuring that your CV is up-to-date OR call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190. Alternatively apply directly.