|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 12.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3069453|
Previous experience within a customer service call centre team leader / management role is essential. (Minimum 2 years).
Length of Assignment: Temporary (9 months).
Salary: £22,000 (pro-rata)
Working Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours). 09:00 - 17:00. ** Flexibility Required **. The successful candidate will be required to work 1 Saturday every 4 weeks.
• To ensure the effective service delivery of the service in line with contractual requirements and SLA’s
• Lead and develop a team to achieve individual and team objectives
• Work closely with individual team members to monitor and improve performance and facilitate development.
• Hold performance and development reviews with each team member, maintaining comprehensive and detailed records
• Identification and implementation of process improvements and innovations
• Builds and develops effective working relationship with clients.
• Efficient planning and prioritisation of own time to ensure that all performance and development reviews are completed before month end and with minimum impact on service levels
• Be the first point of reference for any escalations from Customer Service Advisors and other parts of the business – taking timely and appropriate action to resolve or escalate further if required.
• Actively participate and take the lead on various ad-hoc projects.
• Provide support and guidance to colleagues – sharing ideas and best practice in order to deliver the very highest levels of customer service and to ensure speedy and effective resolution of incidents
• Play an active role in regular meetings with the management team with the ability to identify process improvements
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of business and HR policies and procedures
• Take ownership for personal development in line with Personal Performance and Development Plan
Proven experience of managing a team in a contact centre environment
• Experience of managing performance to required levels in line with SLA’s
• Demonstrates a passion to achieve targets through the performance of others
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills.
• Team player and confidence to build relationships with the business and clients
• Ability to multi-task, works well under pressure and ability to work autonomously and make own decisions
• Demonstrates a proactive and methodical approach.
• Experience in training and coaching team members to improve performance.
• A positive outlook to change
• Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the financial implications of daily routine activities
• Questions current practice, seeking opportunities to improve service
• Excellent PC knowledge – excel, word, email
It is essential that you are available on an ongoing basis and that you are able to commit to the full lengh of this assignment.
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
ABERGAVENNY, GWENTRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
22000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more