REED in Teesside are currently working with a leading manufacturing firm who are looking to appoint a full time, permanent Customer Services Team Leader. Working Monday – Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 and a salary of up to £25,000!
I am looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Proactive, problem solving and positive attitude
- Resilient, working well under pressure
- Polite and professional telephone manner conveying care and empathy to the customer
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use office 365 and other specific software (training provided)
- Ability to deal with emails quickly and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of dealing effectively with complaints and returns
- Experience required Previous experience in a customer service/ admin role is essential
Purpose of role:
To lead the customer service team and inspire them to keep a positive and proactive approach even when under pressure. Ensuring all tasks are completed to the highest level they can be by both you and your team. Remain the customers advocate within the business doing whatever it takes to give the customer an outcome that both they are satisfied and meets company objectives. Process orders in an accurate and timely manner using automation to streamline process wherever possible. Inbox management will be a part of the day to day role, emails to be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Interviews to be held next week!