|Location: BIRCHAM NEWTON, NORFOLK||Salary: 25376.00 - 32747.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3040703|
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager within this busy and exciting role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a Customer Service team of upto 10 agents, prioritising work, making decisions, and motivating & developing the team in order to deliver an excellent customer service and create a great place to work.
Salary between £25,376 - £32,747 dependant on experience.
Working Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week, between the hours of 8:45am - 6pm.
- Creating an inspiring vision of what the team is there for and what it can achieve, establishing shared values and setting stretching goals
- Build and lead their teams by implementing monthly performance reviews, training and required development, along with succession plans to recognise talent
- Provide recommendations as to staff's performance ratings
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is maintained across Customer Services by motivating the team to deliver world class service and consistently exceed the customers’ expectations by full participation with the Institute of Customer Service initiative
- Ensure effective communication is maintained to the team and other departments, including team meetings and 1-2-1's
- Assist with forecasting and monitoring against client requirements, ensuring that SLA's are met.
- Assist in identifying and managing risk, implementing mitigating actions including financial controls, escalating issues in a timely manner
- Implement efficient working practises and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Resolving customer complaints through service recovery or monetary reimbursement
- Identify ways to improve the customer journey, and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Promote ownership and accountability
- Any other reasonable line management duties in accordance with policies and procedures
- Supervisory / people management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of coaching, mentoring, developing and motivating team
- Experience of working in a Customer Services capacity
- The following are desirable but not essential: ILM Level 3 in First Line Management (or equivalent), ILM Level Coaching and Mentoring, or a recognised customer services qualification
Due to the rural location of our client, you will need a Driving Licence and your own vehicle. Free parking is provided on-site
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure that your Cv is up-to-date and apply online.
Please note, due to the volume of applications, if you are not contacted within 5 working days then your application has not been successful.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich
22917 - 38633 GBP Per Annum
READING WEST, BERKSHIRERead more
27993.00 - 29649.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIDGWATER, SOMERSETRead more
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
20000 - 23488 GBP Per Annum
COULSDON, SURREYRead more
17,457.00-18,441.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
DUNSTABLE, BEDFORDSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more