An exciting opportunity has arisen for a five month fixed-term contract, either full or part-time hours, as a Customer Services Delivery Manager. This role is responsible for the effective and efficient conduct of all service delivery related matters.
Presently this role is primarily based at home, but it could be moved at any stage to the client's office in Surrey. There may also be requirement to travel occasionally.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out all Service Delivery strands for the clients customers
- Contract Management of key Third Party Supplier
- SLA management across all managed service elements
- Service description documentation and compliance
- Billing approval
- Production of high quality Management Information Reports
- Supporting new users into Business as Usual (BAU)
- Account management
- Ensure that procedures are followed particularly in regard to service management processes.
- Ensure that project deadlines and SLAs are met in line with the documented Service Description.
- Identify additional services and follow the agreed on boarding processes.
- Liaise directly with the customers, suppliers and partners to ensure customer satisfaction with the delivery of all managed service elements. Manage customer complaints as required.
- Manage the response to enquiries by users, specialists and others, prioritising as necessary, and dealing with the full range of problems, only escalating those which need specialist or management attention.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Flexible attitude, due to the nature of the role
- Professional outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Experience of delivery IT services and ITIL qualified
- Good time management skills