An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Services Co-Ordinator to join an established local company on a 12mth FTC.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing customer orders
- Liaising with other departments
- Raising licences for documentation
- Reponding to queries regarding delivery schedules
- Contract reviews
- Liaising with technical support
- Ensuring all data is provided and updated on database, quotes, orders in a accurate and timely manner
You will need to have previous experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment. Strong systems experience
A proactive approach to work and willing to learn. Good communication skills, comfortable talking to customers. Computer literate and fluent in MS Office applications, experience of working within an ERP system.
Organised, numerate, accurate with good attention to detail.
GCSE's (Grade A - C) or equivilent in English and Maths.