I am currently recruiting a Customer Services Advisor for a highly reputable company based on the Tewkesbury business park. This is a full-time, permanent role paying a competitive salary between £21,500 - £22,500.
The main aim of the role is to assist the Customer Relationship Manager in providing “World Class" efficient, effective and exceptional service to all Customers.
Sales Order Processing
- Process all sales orders in accordance with SLA agreements
- Liaise with planning and procurement to coordinate order fulfilment
- Provide Quotes and estimated delivery dates on request from Customers.
- Provide shipping information to the customer once order(s) despatched.
- Process requests for return of goods for return/repair
- For repairs raise the works and schedule despatch in accordance with requirements.
- Once repairs have been completed ensure goods are despatched on time and completing all relevant paper work.
- For returns, co-ordinate paperwork to provide replacement/credit.
- Set up of Part numbers for Repair items on receipt of request
- Administer credit notes
- Complete daily reports
- Highlight any problems concerning despatch of items to the Customer Relationship Manager and inform the customer.
- Ensure that all files are kept updated and orders are fulfilled in line with instructions.
- Ensure customers are kept updated with relation to the progress of their orders.
- Complete all tasks quickly and efficiently within the current guidelines and highlight any unresolved issues to the Customer Relationship Manager immediately.
- Log any system/database discrepancy with the relevant department and inform the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Follow the Good Practice Rules established for the department
- Provide cover for other team members and complete any other tasks on the request of the Customer Relationship Manager
- Good educational standard, backed by high attainment
- May have professional qualifications that demonstrate an aptitude towards administration and other learning
- Working practice of French & Spanish - desirable not essential
- Customer liaison attributes experience
- Strong system processing capability and good data accuracy
- Customer service background
- Ability to work under Customer pressure
- Willingness to learn new subjects and expand knowledge
Apply today for immediate consideration!