Are you an all-rounder with experience in Customer Service and Administration?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This multi-award winning wholesaler are looking for a Customer Services Advisor to join their small and inclusive team.
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Reports To: Office Manager
Date: January 2020
Salary: £20K - £25K (dependant on experience)
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
To provide professional, efficient and welcoming reception area, ensuring exceptional customer focused standards are delivered at all times. To provide efficient and accurate administration support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Answering customer telephone enquires
• Replying to customer e-mail enquires – 1hr response time
• Developing relationships with customers
• Processing customer registrations & updating customer accounts
• Processing faulty products and shortages
• Taking and entering card payment receipts – processing invoices
• Co-ordinating transporters and uploading proof of export documents
• Greeting clients visiting the office, providing refreshments
• Coordinate with warehouse team customer requests and delivery schedule
• Keeping up to date with product availability, product launches, services providing
• Admin filing, office work
• Updating written templates
• Basic website updates
This is an immediate requirement, with a start date in March. Please show your interest by applying straight away!