An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entry level / first jobber to work within the Customer Services department of this small but successful company.
This will be a six month contract, working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
This role requires someone who has excellent attention to detail, is familiar and comfortable with data input and data interrogation. We are ideally looking for someone supportive who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Data input to an excellent level of detail
- Assisting with Customer enquiries
- Supporting Customer Service Advisers as required
- Manually process payments through the company's systems
- Policy Management including cancellation of policies
- Working with MS Excel to interpret, check and input data
- Making outbound Customer Calls
- Ensure consistent adherence to the company's procedures and work within GDPR.
- Always ensure compliance with insurance regulatory bodies.
- Provide support for other operational areas as required.
- Working as a team member of the department as well as of the wider business.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Good Understanding of GDPR
- Sound MS office skills specifically Excel
- Good Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The Ability to work under pressure
- Good organization and Time Management
- Takes initiative
- Good Communication skills
- Animal Friendly essential
- Data Input
- Customer Service environment
- Insurance industry experience desirable
- GDPR training experience