|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 18750 - 18750 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3082807|
Working on a commercial client contract you will be the first point of contact for the customer and will take ownership of the issue to ensure the SLA is adhered to and achieve first call resolution. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of customer service requests out to the supply chain and chasing progression of the work orders.
You will ensure all incidents are reported and that all works are scheduled efficiently and completed within appropriate time frames. You will also be the escalation point for less experienced customer service advisors and support the team leader on a day to day basis.
- To achieve call handling targets and standards at all times, providing a professional and knowledgeable approach on all calls aiming to exceed customer expectations and contribute to delivery of the contract
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all reactive services within remit, ensuring work is distributed to the supply chain in accordance with the agreed process.
- To accurately record all information necessary to resolve reported service requests, incidents and complaints, including accurate classification to enable trend analysis.
- To monitor, action and escalate incidents as appropriate to achieve agreed service levels and to keep customers informed of status and progress of resolution.
- Ensure all call monitoring is carried out on time and to standard, listening to calls and providing feedback to the customer service advisors on your team.
- Complaint escalation and support for the team leader on a day to day basis.
· To take action to keep up to date with changes to the contract and sharing information learned within the team
· To handle and actively resolve any customer issues according to the Customer Complaints process.
Extensive customer service and call handing experience
Previous experience of leading and coaching team members
The ability to prioritise work and schedule accordingly.
Strong communication skills and experience of managing relationships with third parties and external stakeholders.
Previous experience of scheduling works and monitoring progress would be beneficial.
7.5 hours per day between 7.30am and 7pm (rotating shift patterns)
Weekday shifts only
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
20000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TEDDINGTON, MIDDLESEXRead more
9.31 - 10.24 GBP Per Hour
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more