|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 8.83 - 8.83 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3069507|
Previous experience working in a contact centre environment as a manager / team leader is essential for this role.
Length of Assignment: Ongoing
Working Hours: 4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern. (16:30 - 22:00). 22.5 hours per week.
To lead and develop a team to achieve individual and team objectives.
Be the first point of reference for escalations from Customer Service Advisors.
Experience in training and coaching team members.
Taking ownership for your own persoanl development and be an advocate to your team increasing overall performance and development.
Team player with confidence to build relationships at client and business level.
Initiave to work independently.
• Proven experience of managing a team in a contact centre environment
• Experience of managing performance to required levels in line with SLA’s
• Demonstrates a passion to achieve targets through the performance of others
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills.
• Team player and confidence to build relationships with the business and clients
• Ability to multi-task, works well under pressure and ability to work autonomously and make own decisions
• Demonstrates a proactive and methodical approach.
• Experience in training and coaching team members to improve performance.
• A positive outlook to change
• Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the financial implications of daily routine activities
• Questions current practice, seeking opportunities to improve service
• Excellent PC knowledge – excel, word, email.
11.43 - 11.43 GBP Per Hour
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
20000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
30000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
ABINGDON, OXFORDSHIRERead more
16000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more