REED Business Support are working with an exciting Client based in the heart of Bristol. Recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader, on a full-time permanent basis.
Initially working from home due to the national lockdown.
We’re really open for the type of background you’ve come from. What we’re really eager to see is a huge passion for providing GREAT customer services!
- Do you put the customer at the forefront of everything?
- Do you go above and beyond for your customers?
- Always looking to resolve issues with a positive attitude?
- Look to push the boundaries, and achieve the best for your customers and your team?
- Support team members – Resolving conflicts, encourage and support, provide recognition and feedback.
- Supporting with recruitment.
- Support team members with development plans and career growth.
- Regularly communicate goals, process changes and relevant company information
- Staffing and coaching of staff
- Ensure customers are being fully supported by team members at all times
- Lead and motivate a quality and efficient customer service team, ensuring productivity and quality levels are of a high standard
- Take care and resolve any complaints or queries from customers, to ensure it’s in line with regulatory complaint procedures.
- As mentioned above, we are really open on backgrounds. As long as you’re extremely passionate about Customer Services and have experience of managing a team then we’d like to hear from you.
- Leadership experience
- Experience of coaching 1-1’s, staff training, disciplinaries, and any other HR related duties
- Ability to take care of complex queries, and escalated issues at all levels
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to learn, keen to challenge their peers and push the company and team forwards
Working for this exciting client, you will be provided with fantastic training. From your induction on week 1, where you will be set up to succeed. To the vast range of knowledge available on their online training database. There is also scope for you to undertake exams/qualifications to support you with the role.
As part of the competitive salary on offer, there is also a yearly bonus scheme alongside a fantastic benefits package.