Our client is looking for a German Speaking Customer Services Lead on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Managing any day to day activities within the Customer Services Team, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are delivered at all times. The role involves the management of the Customer Services orders, tracking, invoicing, filing and answering customer queries, as well as handling complaints and deviations in a professional manner where required.
Day to Day activities
- Managing order book for your region.
- Answering telephone in a professional manner.
- Enter data into the system.
- Reporting sales to the regional managers and KAMs
- Act as first port of call for external customer calls.
- Take telephone, fax or email orders from direct customer and process the order to ensure timely delivery, receipt of order, send invoice and help ensure prompt payment.
- Record all outbound sales, prices, discounts and stocks on spreadsheet for reporting and monitoring purposes.
- Liaise with logistics department to proactively manage the stock and supply of products and place orders in accordance with policy.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers, buyers and distributors.
- Reinforce and maintain the image of the company as a professional and ethical pharmaceutical company.
- Develop an ongoing relationship with distributors and understand needs and demands of customers to serve them better.
- Understand and meet customs and logistics requirements for international shipment.
- Process and where possible resolve any complaints, adverse events or issues with product or service.
- Complaint Management and recording.
- Accurate record keeping for audit purposes.
- Timely completion of orders and invoices.
- Organisation of emails which are received on a daily basis.
- Proven attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Strong organisation skills and flexible approach
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, excel and Outlook
- Fluent in German