An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a highly efficient Customer Service Representative to work for a prestigious client based in Hemel Hempstead.
Purpose of Function
Assists Sales, Marketing and service team in customer related issues: supports order generation, order fulfilment and Project Management with regards all tasks relevant for customer communication and order management (e.g. offering, order entry, demo unit processing).
Call handling of all incoming customer calls.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- All employees have a responsibility to comply with the Integrated Management System (IMS) and minimise any impact on the environment whilst carrying out their duties.
- Handling of general customer inquiries by phone and email
- Product Order management – from entering incoming device and lifecycle orders into the ERP system up to invoicing
- Order entry within KPI agreed time
- Support collection of accounts receivable
- Order entry using appropriate processes
- Orchestrate commissioning as necessary
- EDI support where necessary
- Backorder reporting and communication to customers/sales
- Status and logistical management of orders and relevant communication to Sales/customers
- Customer master data duties ensuring accurate customer information is created and maintained in ERP and CRM systems
- Customer issue escalation and resolution
- Demo order management as required
- Admin support for Sales & PM
- PPQ provision on request
- Electronic filing
- Provision of required data for net promoter score
- Manual invoices
- Quote checking and logging
- Creation of returns and credits
- Team core duties
- Additional duties as required