CUSTOMER SERVICE PROJECT OFFICER (HOUSING)
My client are a South East London Local Government Office who are seeking an experienced Customer Service Project Officer to support the Housing element of their business.
Main Purpose of the job:
- To produce information pertaining to the services offered by the Housing Needs Group
- To deliver an effective and responsive ‘communications, enquiries and complaints’ service to all customers for the whole of Group
- To provide management and monitoring of the processing of complaints and official correspondence to the Housing Needs Service
- To effectively liaise with Corporate Complaints in ensuring all corporate targets are met
- To lead and manage specific Housing Needs Service Group Projects
- To provide accurate and timely reporting information in respect of complaints and enquiries performance
- To support the continuous improvement of the Housing Needs Group via the implementation of projects and the effective management of complaints, enquiries and correspondence
If you are a strong Customer Service Project Officer with a Housing background please do not hesitate to submit your CV today!