6 Month Fixed Term Contract for an experienced Customer Service Officer working for a housing association in and around Bromley.
This is a great opportunity for a well established candidate who has previously worked within the Housing sector and is looking to bring their experience to a small team.
The role would be to start asap for a 6 month fixed term contract, with the possibility of the role becoming permanent at the end of the term.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To deliver excellent customer service to residents both on the phone and in person, dealing with their queries, concerns and complaints.
- To assist the Tenancy Services Officer to re-let empty homes within target times.
- To advise applicants and residents on eligibility and applications for housing benefit/Universal Credit and to refer residents to the Resident Support Officer wherever appropriate and possible.
- To apply for rent registrations, order payment cards, send out quarterly rent statements and to deal with rent increase administration.
- To assist the Tenancy Services Officer and the Maintenance & Estates Officer with the effective management of the voids and allocations process to ensure that we meet our KPIs.
- To maintain resident’s, stakeholder’s and repairs records on the housing management IT system to ensure data is both accurate and up to date.
I am looking for an understanding individual who is able assist with sometimes challenging situations, whilst always providing a high level of customer service. You will be able to adapt and be flexible with changing business needs, and work well as part of a small team.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 (Full time equivalent)
If you have the relevant experience, are immediately available and can commit to a 6 month contract please apply!